My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Thursday, June 08, 2006

toddler's step

I cannot recollect the memories of me taking my first step, I guess mom would be able to reminisce it in a more coherent manner.

But as far as I can remember my first stupor, my first swim, my first guitar song, my first crush, my first heartbreak, my first big failure, my first stage performance, my first stint with cops, my first bike, my first novel, my first favorite band, my first tattoo and now my first blog. It sure does not seem a big deal but I guess it’s a strange new dimension and will settle down. Its like a new baby to which you will get used to in such an addictive way that you can't even fathom it right now.

Any which ways le me do it jus because I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home