My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Urban Monk

Not that I can’t see, I just don’t want to see
Not that I don’t feel, I just don’t want to feel
Not that I can’t smile, I just don’t want to smile
Not that I can’t walk, I just want to fly

Blowing hard, the winds bring tears to my eyes
This mountain top reminds of home to me
This music in the air lifts up my soul
I sigh I smile I shiver I get a feeling
A feeling of love

Don’t try to come close, I might run away
Don’t ask anything, I might not have the answers
Don’t try to put your hope on me, I might fail you
Don’t try to ridicule, I might laugh harder than you

Gentle flow of the river yonder
Sweet smell of the morning dew
Careless flight of the twilight bird
Comfort of the loneliness
Knots of my soul are getting loose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home