My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Monday, December 25, 2006

black white

Hear those footsteps
They coming towards me
This corner I found
Will soon desert me

I tried to learn
Walked each step
I tried to talk
Each word watched

In the spotlight
Naked I stand
After been analyzed
I have been subsidized

These jeer, they now haunt
Stinging eyes, seem to rape my soul
Paupers of the sanity
Guard my prison cell

I have been labeled
I have been prejudiced
I have been denied
All I have now
Is all that I always had.

Ocean I have
Of love
That can’t be arrested
Pearls I have
Of wisdom
That can’t be stolen
Tornado I am
Of liberation
That can’t be subdued
Fire I keep
Of faith
This can’t be extinguished

1 Comments:

Blogger 1310 said...

@manish

dude your words are my BOOKER.

Monday, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home