My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Friday, December 15, 2006

high and low

Hey I see you coming
You wearing that new linen design
Nothing in specific
On your mind
Your scarf is blowing in the wind
You are smiling at something
There’s the spring in your gait
You scan the avenue
People everywhere
Lovers by the fountain
Kid’s queuing by the deli
The sky looks a little gay
The breeze is just right
That guy yonder sings the Dylan blues
You feel my presence
You try to locate but you can’t
You know I am there
Hands in the pocket
You locate me
You find a corner
Where people are not too much
Roll up your sleeves
The needle sees the light of the day
The rendezvous is over
You throw me in the bin
And you stroll away

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

high and low.... damn you. can u write or what??

Sunday, June 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home