My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

let's run

Hold my hand, let’s go for a walk
I am too tired I just want to go outside
Forget saying good byes Let’s just disappear from here
We can sit on the terrace and look at the stars
We can lay still and float in the sky
I want to feel the calm of the night
Let’s just go and play with the clouds
It’s too crowded here, I hate it
People keep coming in between you and me
And I don’t like it
I know a place where the lights are not too bright
And the music is just right
Let’s go my girl and leave this all behind
We can go and walk naked feet in the sand by the dam
We can get drunk and laugh in each others arms
I will right your name in the sand
And try to make shapes from my hands
We can stay there till the morning
Catch the twilight and run in the morning waves
Let’s go far from here I don’t like it here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you write that??? thats the best thing a guy could say to his girl.... i jus cant get over it... i can read it again n again.... its so beautiful!!! oh my god...takes me breath away!!
god have mercy, can someone write that beautiful?

Sunday, June 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home