My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I am a feeling

Sitting on the tip of the leaf
I am the dew that will fall
Sleeping on the green grass
I am the grasshopper that will fly
Looking up at you from the ground below
I am the junk that will live forever
Sliding down the Himalayan peaks
I am a snowball that will disintegrate
Flying in the sky, perching on the tree
I am the bird that will soar
Swimming in the depths of Andaman
I am the fish that will survive
Crying in the eyes of a teenaged girl
I am the tear that will dry
Flowing in the currents
I am the straw that will try
In the gnashing teeth of the beast
I am the anger that will explode
In the open arms of the new born
I am the vulnerability that will subside
In the deep sighs of the old man
I am the hope that will not die
In the crumpled sheet of paper
I am the message of love that will prevail
In the clenched fist of the rag picker
I am the sweat that will feed
In the far horizons of the azure sky
I am the vastness that will engulf
Embracing an ailing soul
I am the courage that will fight
In the downtown dark alleys
I am the addiction that will kill
In the eyes of a noble heart
I am the value that will stand
Sitting on the sands of a lonely beach
I am the memories that will remain
In the last breath of a dying heart
I am a feeling, a feeling of, life.
Life, well lived.

1 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

This is so amazing poem...I loved ..many thanks for your visit it really allowed me to be touched by your words

Thursday, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home