My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Who am I?

far is the near if it can't give no comfort
black is the white if it can't give no light
blasphemous is the faith if it is not heart felt
lie is the truth if said without conviction
hate is the love if shown out of compulsion
fiend is the friend if he is not truthful
blind is the eye if it sees atrocity
nude is the soul if it has no values
poor is the rich if it doesn't help the one in need
coward is the soldier if he can't stand up for his right
demon is the human if he has no compassion
orthodox is the liberal if he has no tolerance
pity is the love if it doesn't wet your eye
black is the blood if it bleeds for the other side
Them is I if I don't speak my mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle! fantastique! sucré!

Sunday, June 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home