My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Friday, September 01, 2006

Scary

It was totally dark. As I inched my way further into nowhere I could feel my heart thumping against my rib cage like a wild stallion that has been set free on a serene prairie against the backdrop of the ravines. I could feel the drops of sweat dangling on the edges of my eyelids and then with each blink they would ease off on the soft bed of my eyes before gliding through the edges of my visage. I was not crying, it was just the stupid sweat, which was not valiant enough to hold its ground and would hide in my eyes and ease off through the crevices along the edges. I was so sure that I was dead; I was feeling so very uneasy. I was falling off the tallest buildings, I was stepping on live bombs which would rip off my torso, I was drowning in dark murky black waters, I was getting stabbed in my jaw and I was looking with a puzzled look at my assailants in whose eyes there was not even a tiny speck of mercy. All of them were not clearly visible and I could just make out distorted silhouettes against a faint light, which seemed to be coming along with a moaning sound from a far off place. They were all writhing with mad anger. Just when it was getting really scary I spasmodically banged my palm against the wall and woke up with this excruciating pain. It was a scary dream and I didn't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home