My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I still think about you

I may have forgotten the date when we first met,
I may have a tough time recalling the number of days I have been without you,
I may struggle to no end trying to count the number of months we were together,
I may not be able to recall the exact time when we parted but
I can still tell you with utmost precision how I felt when I saw you for the first time,
I can recollect with utmost clarity your expression when you patiently sat through my rendition of that old country song that I played in the neon light at my terrace,
I can tell you without fail the taste of pasta you made,
I can recollect with utmost vividity the evening we sat on that park bench,
I can still recall the way you look in candlelight,
I can still hear those unspoken words as we drove through the deserted roads, sitting silently with our thoughts waltzing to the sweet music and our bodies watching them through a distance, I can still recall the way you look when you try to read my mind,
I can still recall the way you look with your head covered with your beautiful dupatta and the way you think about God,
I can still remember the way you frowned whenever I asked you about going to a pub,
I can still remember the way you look when you are starving,
I can still see you smiling at me just like that,
I can still recollect the way you look with your tousled curls,
I can still feel that night we danced to silence under moonlight,
I can still recall the way you laugh when you high,
I can still recall the way you looked at me with those eyes after getting that cute haircut,
I still say your name in my head and I like the sound of your name,
I still talk to you and I still argue with you and I still go on my ramblings hoping you are listening,
I can still reminisce everything about you.
I can still remember everything about you.
Do you remember me too?

1 Comments:

Blogger Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Beautiful! u still so much in love with her? Why did u let her go?

Monday, October 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home