My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Friday, September 15, 2006

Have a good day

I was in my black suit
She was also in black
I was carrying a big voluminous book and a sheaf of sheets in my bosom
She was also shifting something in her bosom
I was looking forward to the new day
And so was she
I didn’t like the sun blazing so strongly so early
She was also squinting at the scorching rays
I looked at her
She looked at me
Her black piece of rag on the parched pavement
Her month old baby fast asleep on her lap
Hopes of the alms that she might get
Complaining to the sun in a soft murmur coz her baby might get up
She looked at me
And I read in her eyes
And we both wished each other,

a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home