My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Thursday, December 21, 2006

winter kiss

Brown paper with smudged ink stains
Small leather bag with rusted bracelets
Old guitar with her name on the back
That old Neil young tee shirt
All haunt me this cold lonely winter morning

Post its with your lipstick stains
That bench in the park
Road to your place with that steep slope
Your rickety gate
All haunt me this cold lonely winter morning

That old country song
Slow riffs
Smooth movements
Whisper that made me tickle
All haunt me this cold lonely winter morning

Sun seems to be a tad bit dull
Breeze seems to be a little subdued
There is no music in the air
The whole universe seems to be a little wanting
This cold lonely winter morning
wants to see you smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home