My Photo
Name:
Location: Delhi, Delhi, India

get quiet, a little more, more quiet...now we can talk

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

paper ships

I wish green grass
Never should disappear
I wish life
Never to be misunderstood
I wish people
Never should hate
I wish God
Never should feel low
I wish weapons
Never should had been used this way
I wish rich
Never should loose empathy
I wish dreams of little children
Never should go dour
I wish Christmas nights
Never should be spent alone
I wish music
Never should be written for money
I wish love
Never should be forced
I wish rainbows
Never should be seen in gloom
I wish books
Never should create hatred
I wish parents
Never should underestimate their kids
I wish power
Never should be misused
I wish lovers
Never should have to part
I wish paper ships in rainwater
Never should sink

2 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

lovely thoughts..okay and here Im thought it my first vist here but it turned out I was here

Thursday, December 21, 2006  
Blogger 1310 said...

@iamnasra

Thanks. I am glad you liked what i wrote.

Love and peace

Thursday, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home